Licensure Practice Exam
We understand that preparing to take the social work licensure exam can be a stressful process, but we are here to help! The Wayne State University School of Social Work Continuing Education Office is now offering students, alumni and community members the option to purchase a 90-day subscription to the Social Work Examination Services (SWES) online clinical practice exam.
The online computer-based SWES exam is designed to respond to the ASWB social work license exams in all states and can be taken from the comfort of your own home at a time that is convenient to you.
Customers will receive:
- A 90- day subscription to Social Work Examination Services' Online Clinical Practice Exam.
- The 90-day subscription includes two four-hour timed clinical exams with 170 questions drawn from a question bank of 700 practice questions. Users can attempt each exam THREE times.
- The 90-day subscription includes a mini-clinical exam test with 30 questions. Users can attempt the mini-exam THREE times.
- Unlimited access to study and test-taking resources via our WSU Social Work Licensure Exam Hub available on Canvas.
- Access to instant reports that allow you to see what question you got wrong and an explanation of the correct answer.
Customers will receive an email within 5 business days with a link to access their SWES subscription and the WSU Social Work Licensure Exam Hub available on Canvas.
- Attempts: Each 170 question timed exam allows three attempts over your 90-day subscription period. The 90-day period does not begin until you activate your subscription.
- Questions: The questions are randomly generated from a question bank, so that each student's test is unique. If you do not pass in the first attempt, you will be given a "Retake Test Now" link.
- Skipping Questions: On the right-hand side of your exam, you will see the question numbers. You can click on these numbers to skip ahead or go backward to change your answers or skip a question.
- Pausing: You may switch over your browser tabs or close the browser, and your test will be paused. When you return to the screen, you will see a "Let me complete" link, which you can use to resume the test.
- Finish: When you have completed the 4-hour exam, click on the FINISH TEST button. The test will be counted as completed.
- Answers: All answers and explanations can be viewed in the student report.
- WSU School of Social Work Alumni Mentorship Program
- NASW-MI Licensing Requirements
- Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)
For questions regarding the practice exam process, contact the WSU Social Work Continuing Education Office at email@example.com or 313-577-9348.