The department of Medical Communications offers a comprehensive range of design, printing, photography, videography, motion graphics, illustration, and production services to support the medical education and research needs of Wayne State University School of Medicine, Wayne State University, and our educational and health sciences partners. However, we are not limited to only university and clinical clientele. If you have personal creative needs we will assist/support anyone who submits an order. Please note, priority is placed on WSU SOM projects.
Our key areas of support are:
- Design and illustration
Specializing in visual communication that supports medical education at the Wayne State University School of Medicine and our educational health sciences partners
In-house studio headshots, capturing photos of School of Medicine events and medical procedures along with archiving and printing services
- Motion design and supporting video
Supporting video footage (b-roll, short interviews), motion design/animation for openers, explainer videos
- In-house printing and art production
Graphic design printing, large-format, and vinyl applications. Archival photo printing and framing services
- Our design rate is $50/hour. We are dedicated to being consistent with the educational mission of the university, whether that is directed to student, staff, faculty, alumni or consumers.
- Please note, projects for the educational needs of the school take priority.
- We adhere to HIPAA and copyright laws.