Large format latex printing
Large-format latex printing
Large-format latex printing - Latex inks are pigmented, water-based inks using innovative aqueous-dispersed polymer latex technology. Latex printing is used across a wide range of applications and materials such as:
- Promotions - Create eye-catching promotional displays on all types of media.
- Outdoor signage - Produce unforgettable banners and building wraps that remain durable in outdoor conditions.
- Decorative applications - Produce unforgettable banners and non-destructive adhesive wall banners that remain durable in outdoor conditions.
- Capabilities to create stunning wall, window, and floor graphics as well as vinyl stickers.
- We must overlaminate floor graphics with non-slip protection for all WSU buildings and WSU sponsored events.
- Latex ink is water resistant -most indoor applications do not need a protective overlaminate
- With uses both indoor and outdoor, the ability to print on both coated and uncoated materials makes this method of printing extremely versatile
On its own, latex ink is water resistant, however, if the intended use will be outdoors or floor graphics, an overlaminate is recommended for longevity. We can print up to 62" wide.