Foam core (also referred to as foam board) mounting is a common display technique that involves adhering an image to a board with a foam core and a matte paper surface. Foam board is an attractive, versatile, and inexpensive material for displaying images. Many people use foam core mounting for posters, wayfinding and event signage on easels.
- We keep 32" x 40", standard sized, boards in stock at all times. If you need anything larger, we would need to special order, and is subject to availability.
- Foam board includes the adhesive and mounting service.
- Our foam core comes in 3/16" and is available in white or black.
- White foam core board has a smooth, clay-coated lining that gives it a smooth satin finish.
- Black foam core board has a solid black core, wrapped in black matte paper.
- We will ONLY mount heavyweight or semi/high-gloss papers on foam core boards. Basic paper is too weak and will ripple when mounting. Note: black foam core is a special request – please call ahead and check on availability before submitting your project to be mounted.